Selina Swan Lake


New Cairo East Cairo

About

The Selina has 4 all connected to the main valley through the lush passage. The YBA and PROFILERZ layouts offer a variety of living spaces with built-up areas ranging from 230 SQM to 344 SQM, as well as land areas ranging from 296.9 SQM to 405 SQM. All units enjoy scenic views, in addition to gathering areas, kids’ playgrounds, and lawn areas. Spreading over 141,984 SQM, and 180 land plots; The residential component represents 57% of the parcel’s land area and the other 43% is dedicated to roads and open breathing spaces.

The Selina is strategically located within the Swan Lake Residences – New Cairo. As the fourth exclusively gated neighborhood, The Selina accommodates stand-alone and twin villas.

Public Facilities

Features

Contact Us

    Scroll to Top
    ×

    Hello!

    Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

    × Live Chat