About Project

The Selina has 4 all connected to the main valley through lush passage. The YBA and PROFILERZ layouts offer a variety of living spaces with built up areas ranging from 230 SQM to 344 SQM, as well as land areas ranging from 296.9 SQM to 405 SQM. All units enjoy scenic views, in addition to gathering areas, kids playgrounds and lawn areas. Spreading over 141,984 SQM, and 180 land plots; The residential component represents 57% of the parcel’s land area and the other 43% is dedicated for roads and open breathing spaces.

The Selina is strategically located within the Swan Lake Residences – New Cairo. As the forth exclusively gated neighborhood, The Selina accommodates stand-alone and twin villas.

Project Features

  • Location: New Cairo
  • Project Types: Villa – Twinvilla
  • Total Space Area: 141,984 SQM

Project Information